Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

no scenery, used linear too much walk cycle was trash, it was slow, and I don't know if you were trying to be funny but you weren't. Watch a mine imator tutorial before you post, and don't make people pity you by saying that it was you first. I know I'm being harsh but it is so easy to watch a mine imator tutorial that this should not be accepted.  

On 2/18/2017 at 2:00 PM, TeleportingPanda said:

no scenery, used linear too much walk cycle was trash, it was slow, and I don't know if you were trying to be funny but you weren't. Watch a mine imator tutorial before you post, and don't make people pity you by saying that it was you first. I know I'm being harsh but it is so easy to watch a mine imator tutorial that this should not be accepted.  

Woah, woah. This guy is new, you can't just throw him in the trash like that, he'll get better over time.

On 2/19/2017 at 11:00 AM, TeleportingPanda said:

well first of at least there was scenery, Skibbz uses Linear, The walk cycle is better then most, I actually found it the Slightest bit funny,im pretty sure he wasnt trying to make people Pity him, and tbh I feel like people actually enjoyed this. :) but thats just my opinion.