Wrath Of Mars [Minecraft Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well the epic start could have some improvements maybe some more stuff going on (a little bit so it doesnt look overdone) and if you have the letters slowly coming up then they should disappear. The camera movements could be done better and the lightning could be also done a bit better. Idk why but i just dont feel relaxed watching the start, it seems a bit boring, you could maybe add some more detail to the hallways so it is more interesting to watch and so it doesnt feel like they are the same corridors all of the time. The fog thing is moving weirdly, like a block at a time, it should be a bit more suttle. At the end i dont have the excitement or the thrill, because everything goes very slowly.

Well the epic start could have some improvements maybe some more stuff going on (a little bit so it doesnt look overdone) and if you have the letters slowly coming up then they should disappear. The camera movements could be done better and the lightning could be also done a bit better. Idk why but i just dont feel relaxed watching the start, it seems a bit boring, you could maybe add some more detail to the hallways so it is more interesting to watch and so it doesnt feel like they are the same corridors all of the time. The fog thing is moving weirdly, like a block at a time, it should be a bit more suttle. At the end i dont have the excitement or the thrill, because everything goes very slowly.

Well first off, you broke rule #1 of critiquing. Never tell someone "Looks Good" or "Looks Bad" or "It could've been done better". I'll be honest, I had a hard time trying to figure out the fog thing. 

I love it! :o It beautiful! sequel?

Thank you! Any suggestions??

The fog can be a big cube that is semi transparent and you can just make it bigger in width and boom you have good looking fog. And the 1st rule of critique doesnt even make sense... How can you not criticize people by not saying if it is good or bad?

Edited by NotAn...

The fog can be a big cube that is semi transparent and you can just make it bigger in width and boom you have good looking fog. And the 1st rule of critique doesnt even make sense... How can you not criticize people by not saying if it is good or bad?

Makes sense. And what I'm saying is you should explain why something is good or bad and how to improve it. Other than just saying it could be better.