Render Prefabrication - The morning mist

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4478441253479042.png

I often go to some Mine-imator related forums.
Content can be divided into several categories: wallpaper, animation, rig and a variety of questions.

I stay in China Mine-imator forum for a long time, where most people like to make rig, wallpaper, animation.
I thought about the cause, and I guess.
Probably because most rig will be open to download links. If anyone has any new ideas, people can quickly learn from the rig.
So I think, if you can put the wallpaper or animation in the screen as the same as rig for public release, will be a kind of situation.
So I put forward a concept named "rendering prefabrication" in China's Mine-imator forum.
In fact, your Scenery, Background, and Camera adjusted, as they save rig.
So do your wallpaper, animation in the next time, you can be as easy as blowing off dust you have ever made the picture color.
You can publish them on the forums and share them with others.
If someone else has released his rendering prefab, you can also download it to study the ideas contained in it, like rig.

As far as I am concerned, this method can greatly improve the efficiency of my wallpaper and animation, and the Mine-imator test in China also shows that,
It really helps to improve efficiency and communication.
If you have any comments or suggestions on the concept of "rendering prefabrication",  send an email to 1269541505@qq.com

Comparison before and after use:

667e642b8f6b4f6b.png

af9379ca19d1c19e.png

Click here to download 【If you can't download,use VPN to connect to the chinese mainland】

Can you... use Mediafire instead? I've connected to VPN like you said and can't download.

I heard that in China they can't access things like that without VPN neither.

Although I still don't understand how he got here