Protector [4K Cinematic Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here's a new wallpaper to pass the time between posts. Sorry I haven't been making as much stuff, this Left 4 Dead rig pack has me a bit stumped (plus school work)...

But yeah, here is a wallpaper for you and your face to enjoy:

hwu9ewk.png

Hopefully it's not too "overedited" (It's not actually "edited" at all. All of the effects were done in Mine Imator ;))

K bye ~ Me

Nice, the posing on the left arm could do with a tad of tweaking but other than that good

Yeah, I guess.  I did bend the arm back a bit, so as to make him look like hes in a fighting stance, but I guess that's hard to tell when the guys arm is facing the camera.

Or maybe I didn't bend it enough idk

Feels nice.

Maybe don't make the items in the background too bright, seems unappealing with all the darkness that surrounds them. Or add another very slight point light to blend the darkness.

The lighting on this was really iffy. I reaaally don't like it, but at the same time I don't want to change it, as I don't want the image to be too bright.

I'm sure you can see the stickyness of the situation I'm in...

really love the blurry flame in the foreground.

cheers :)