Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just a tip, probably not a good idea to host a collab when your reputation doesn't exceed 50 or 100.

Also, this collab idea doesn't seem that...great and unique. Yes, I don't think it has been done before but there's not really much interest in making a default animation. (This is just my opinion)

20 minutes ago, Czai Knight said:

Just a tip, probably not a good idea to host a collab when your reputation doesn't exceed 50 or 100.

Honestly, people need to have a reputation of 1000 or more if they want people to join. 

I'm not planning on joining but I was wondering, would something made up with this count:

Rmx1vfz.gif

I didn't use custom skins, textures, or schematics. Nothing was imported and was made completely with MI.

6 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

Honestly, people need to have a reputation of 1000 or more if they want people to join. 

I'm not planning on joining but I was wondering, would something made up with this count:

Rmx1vfz.gif

I didn't use custom skins, textures, or schematics. Nothing was imported and was made completely with MI.

well its a rig cause your putting stuff together to make one thing

and he said no rigs

13 minutes ago, Progio said:

well its a rig cause your putting stuff together to make one thing

and he said no rigs

Scenery and rigs are different. And for all you know, those cubes could just be randomly placed. The op should just say that the style is Minecraft. 

Edited by GbStudio

12 hours ago, Quickstreak said:

can we like use our own skins?

*cleats throat*

NO CUSTOM SKINS

11 hours ago, XxEmeraldSquidxX said:

>has 3 rep

>joined 3 days ago

>makes a collab

>what

I made a new account. A mod merged it. I was once asrielkid2.

12 hours ago, The LuckyFox said:

the guy who made this only responded to one comment

*moves into microphone*

WRONG

13 hours ago, GbStudio said:

Rmx1vfz.gif

You're also allowed to use "mix color" and "brightness". But nothing that changes the default mine-imator skins/models.

You're only allowed to use the schematics that were built-in with MI.