Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

More time on this animation would have made it better tbh.

1) Make sure you cover up those flatlands next time.

2) Lighting needs work and next time, I suggest fixing the torches by placing very dim lights on them or removing them.

3) Animation needs work

4) Camera positioning and field of view changing needs work.

5) The realistic rig doesn't fit well in with all the other characters and scenery. Such as Herobrine and Notch.

6) A bit of a confusing plot

Overall, you should have invested more or a little more time into this animation but currently, it is okay.

9 minutes ago, Skjold said:

#1 flatlands

#2 high fov

#3 16 seconds until animation starts.

Fix those and then i'd MAYBE even think about liking it.

im fine , you have your self a good day , i'm happy about it and ill keep it :) wish you the best of luck in the future , bye!

3 minutes ago, Czai Knight said:

More time on this animation would have made it better tbh.

1) Make sure you cover up those flatlands next time.

2) Lighting needs work and next time, I suggest fixing the torches by placing very dim lights on them or removing them.

3) Animation needs work

4) Camera positioning and field of view changing needs work.

5) The realistic rig doesn't fit well in with all the other characters and scenery. Such as Herobrine and Notch.

6) A bit of a confusing plot

Overall, you should have invested more or a little more time into this animation but currently, it is okay.

i appreciate you watching this , have your self a good day.

10 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

im fine , you have your self a good day , i'm happy about it and ill keep it :) wish you the best of luck in the future , bye!

... did you just disregard help?... that's new to the forums...

You've been here for half a year now, (to this day) you should know by now that high FOV (in general) makes animations looks weird, unless the character is moving quickly, or atleast that no one wants to see flatlands, :facepalm:also why Herobrine

28 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

You've been here for half a year now, (to this day) you should know by now that high FOV (in general) makes animations looks weird, unless the character is moving quickly, or atleast that no one wants to see flatlands, :facepalm:also why Herobrine

Hey at least Herobrine wasnt teaching a class of monsters how to drive cars. *cough* *cough*

2 hours ago, Sonicxryan said:

not disregarding , taking into advice but i am not remaking this animation.

how ever i will use the information for future references

16 minutes ago, XxEmeraldSquidxX said:

Who walks THAT slow and bounces that much?

that guy.

5 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

When most people give ways to improve an animation they usually are saying things to keep in mind for FUTURE animations...

On topic: Like others said, cover up the flatlands in FUTUTE animations. And also sometimes the camera postitions need work...

will keep that in mind!