Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

However, I know you, Ethan. You were probably just frustrated over something else in your life and called out Skibbz to validate yourself. He makes for quite a large punching bag, but he's human as well.

I'm confident that you'll grow from this turmoil and come to discover who you really are soon, my friend.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you a psychiatrist now? Your prickish condescending posts never cease to amaze me.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you a psychiatrist now? Your prickish condescending posts never cease to amaze me.

Do you just Mad Lib all of your posts? I swear they all seem to begin with feigned confusion and contain someone's full name somewhere in there.

I've known and spoken with Ethan for a long time; not a psychiatrist, just a friend.

Do you just Mad Lib all of your posts? I swear they all seem to begin with feigned confusion and contain someone's full name somewhere in there.

I've known and spoken with Ethan for a long time; not a psychiatrist, just a friend.

What the hell are you talking about Emanatronic?

Lul, I am part of this now... So how about that airplane food? AM I right, or am I right???  HAHAHAHAHAHA (fired) 

Anyways Ethan either way I like that you did a wallpaper and to be honest I like yours and Skibbz. I love to see different styles when I come to these forums and I hope you both plan to continue honing your skills to be the best you you can be!! 

Btw congrats on making it to popular posts! 

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema