Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, DizzyProductions said:

Lol, do you like hate him or really dislike him ;P

Yes.

2 minutes ago, DizzyProductions said:

I agree but disagree at the same time, it's good but sometimes the editing makes it better and looks more like effort has been put in

Editing may look like it took more effort but the final result is what you get. If you edit and the unedited version looks better, you screwed up.

2 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

Not sure why you have to have a nasty attitude towards me either, like I literally never did anything to you. I'm just trying to be modest about what I say online these days, people seem to respect you more if you don't have an opinion and lash out on others like you're doing with this topic here.

Some people just dont get along. I am not lashing out, I was asking a question, I wanted to see how I could improve something you created. 

1 minute ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

yeah sure buddy

Yo I thought we were cool. I mean I barely know you either, but still.

2 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Some people just dont get along. I am not lashing out, I was asking a question, I wanted to see how I could improve something you created. 

Yeah I guess so, apparently.

I mean the wallpaper is nice, but for me, I'd edit it to see if I could make it better.

2 hours ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

c'mon man....why you have to mess around with other people creation......just to improve your opnion? ...............

2 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

I wanted to see how I could improve something you created. 

Just now, Emaniplex said:

Art is a subjective field and the amount of editing done onto an artwork neither improves nor diminishes the quality of said artwork (in cases like these).

Some people like taking something ordinary and going over the top with it, as with anime and parodies in media. Other people gravitate toward more simple things like classical art and more authentic material.

Also, there are countless things wrong here: 

One, since when is how easy or difficult something is to do a factor in why you should actually do it in unpaid, leisure art creation?

Two, taking someone else's groundwork, tweaking it, and labeling it as an improvement is snide and uncreative.

Three, anyone could agree with your disgust of Skibbz' art style, but disliking the man himself is low when he's done nothing to earn your contempt. It suggests envy, immaturity, or a mix of the two.

However, I know you, Ethan. You were probably just frustrated over something else in your life and called out Skibbz to validate yourself. He makes for quite a large punching bag, but he's human as well.

I'm confident that you'll grow from this turmoil and come to discover who you really are soon, my friend.

Give this man an award for "The most mature person on the mine-imator forums"

5 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Two, taking someone else's groundwork, tweaking it, and labeling it as an improvement is snide and uncreative.

I wanted to see what I could do. I guess it did come off as "Oh yes, this is better" but I just wanted to show Skibbz or anyone how nice something can look without edits.

7 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Three, anyone could agree with your disgust of Skibbz' art style, but disliking the man himself is low when he's done nothing to earn your contempt. It suggests envy, immaturity, or a mix of the two.

I dont think I am envious. I just find it really annoying how everyone just instantly like Skibbz' things because he's Skibbz. Everyone treats him like a god, but his stuff is mediocre at best, well to me anyway. I have seen people with so much more potential than him, and they are barely recognized. I feel like people are afraid to critique his stuff and they shouldn't be, if you dont like it, tell him. 

15 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

However, I know you, Ethan. You were probably just frustrated over something else in your life and called out Skibbz to validate yourself. He makes for quite a large punching bag, but he's human as well.

I'm confident that you'll grow from this turmoil and come to discover who you really are soon, my friend.

Yes, I am frustrated. See above. Thank you for being so mature about this, not attacking me, although I dont think anyone did attack me. Thank you. Honestly I had a lot of fun recreating it, I had something to do. I am sorry, that by making this, I came off as just being an ass, more of an ass than I usually am.