The Towers of Light [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

16 hours ago, Holy Knight said:

@TheAnimatorDude If there is any reason why you down-voted this, it would be a good idea to explain why.

Wether I give someone a down/up vote is relative. Let me explain. SKIBBZ posts a lot of amazing stuff here. If I would compare him with most of the other publishers on the forums, I would leave him a like on this wallpaper. But doing this isn't constructive if the publisher (in this case SKIBBZ) stands way out of the crowd (meaning he is much better than the rest of us). --> I gave this post negative feedback because, compared to his other work, it isn't good in my opinion. It is way over-edited and too dark. (This is debateable, but that's simply my taste)

In conclusion: This wallpaper is good indeed, but not compared to others SKIBBZ has made. 

7 minutes ago, TheAnimatorDude said:

Wether I give someone a down/up vote is relative. Let me explain. SKIBBZ posts a lot of amazing stuff here. If I would compare him with most of the other publishers on the forums, I would leave him a like on this wallpaper. But doing this isn't constructive if the publisher (in this case SKIBBZ) stands way out of the crowd (meaning he is much better than the rest of us). --> I gave this post negative feedback because, compared to his other work, it isn't good in my opinion. It is way over-edited and too dark. (This is debateable, but that's simply my taste)

In conclusion: This wallpaper is good indeed, but not compared to others SKIBBZ has made. 

deep breath inhale*