Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Looking for an exploration map! Hey, where you get that armor?

I made the armor rig.(It's the same armor rig that's in the screenshot on the community build topic.) I do plan on releasing it soon though.

4 minutes ago, Warlust said:

*I see sharper shadows*

What do you mean?(In my opinion, I don't think the shadows are too sharp, I try to soften them up a little bit.)

Spoiler

4eb8268eb9c57e00cb2b42b125267b6c.png

5 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Excellent! are you going to make the iron,gold,ect. to, or are you going to leave that to everyone else? 

The rig just uses the two armor textures from Minecraft, so all you have to do is swap them.

3 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

Nimi could you dm me on how to make reflections of blocks on the community build? such as eyes reflecting

The Community Build doesn't have reflections, and the Community Edition update won't have reflections either. I suggest asking @Keep on Chucking that question, since he knows a thing or two on graphics/ reflections.(Or you could parent 6 cameras to a folder that has 6 surfaces that make up a cube and try to eyeball the accuracy.)

11 minutes ago, Nimi said:

What do you mean?(In my opinion, I don't think the shadows are too sharp, I try to soften them up a little bit.)

Hide contents

The rig just uses the two armor textures from Minecraft, so all you have to do is swap them.

The Community Build doesn't have reflections, and the Community Edition update won't have reflections either. I suggest asking @Keep on Chucking that question, since he knows a thing or two on graphics/ reflections.(Or you could parent 6 cameras to a folder that has 6 surfaces that make up a cube and try to eyeball the accuracy.)

You really should fix up your villages before you import them to mi.

I seem to have this mental problem, whenever i see a village in MInecraft, even if i'm just passing through, i have to get rid of all the grass, trees in the village, and fix the streets.

and occasionally build a wall, to keep the villagers safe. 

Edited by Spontaneous Explosions

7 minutes ago, Nimi said:

Hide contents

hT2WU0Bh.jpg

I mean this but nvm. Also it seems that you have implemented the better night lighting. You know, the thing where the moon has it's own point light like the sun.

8 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

You really should add night lighting, if you can.

I already looked into it, and came out with a conclusion that I'm not going to add it.(Also, as my signature reads, I'm no longer taking any suggestions.)