Doors Collab!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hyun's Dojo started it, SFM Ponies made their own, MineDojo made it, so I'll start one too! Though, something not like MineDojo, heh.

This time, we'll be using this Door.

Rules:

1. Everyone who wants to join will send a ping, if I receive it, then send a youtube video/video download of their part. Everyone who wants to join just needs a video, some nice dialogue for me why you wanted to add it, and your own watermark if you haven't added it yet.
  2. Everybody will use Steve as the character (unless you have a stick figure rig. or probably their own rig, sure!)
  3. The door must be opened on the right and closed on the left. Because that's how it's always been done, right? Heh.
  4. Take advantage! I didn't say your Mine-Imator project, I meant your video! That means you can use MI as a background, after all, then use something else!

Now, I'll only accept... hmm... I dunno, enough to make 10 minutes? 5 minutes? 5 Minutes.

Edited by TestSub2833

Okay, so there's two contributions, one with a nornal door (I can reconsider and add that in, for his sake).

There's no closing date, until somebody makes an ending. But then, Hyun's Doors have multiple endings, right?

We'll see.

so.....

On 2/27/2017 at 4:00 AM, TestSub2833 said:

Okay, so there's two contributions, one with a nornal door (I can reconsider and add that in, for his sake).

There's no closing date, until somebody makes an ending. But then, Hyun's Doors have multiple endings, right?

We'll see.

ill make an ending

Alright you folks, I'm still waiting for the others' creations.

Speaking of this, I am now trying to make use of this old thing I found in replacement for my laptop that broke (along with other interesting stuff called roleplaying)