Character Rig Needed For Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello to anyone who decides to look at this, I have come to you to ask for help. I need a rig for an animation that I'm making, which i will post on Youtube. The problem is, I am terrible at making rigs. I tried to by myself, and the best I could do looked like some kindergartner's end of the year project. I have my old skin which I'm basing it off of, and the skin I'm using for the rig itself, I just cant make one into the other. As I said before, the rig is going to be used in an animation, so if you do send me a rig, you should make sure beforehand that you're okay with your rig being put into a video. Thank you in advance, here's the skins :steve_sillyface:

Spoiler

Edited by This Series Is False

16 hours ago, EnchantedAnimations said:

You can easily search the forums for a rig, instead of making a topic for it.

Except nobody's made a rig like this, because it's a custom skin, so I know nobody would have made a rig for it unless they knew me personally, which even then, none of my friends or family know how to rig. :Cake: