[ Non-Minecraft ] Castle Crashers Knight Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, TheLionwarrior said:

FIRST!

Wow thats cool :3 is that cell shading -.- :thumbsup:

Also how long did it take to make that?

Thank you! Cel shading is something a little more like this with hard-edged shadows included, but we can call it that since it's the closest representation! (It might be, I might just be stupid)

I started on this project last night, so I'd say in total around 13+ hours. The texturing and easy-to-re color addition took some time to figure out.

1 minute ago, SKIBBZ said:

Thank you! Cel shading is something a little more like this with hard-edged shadows included, but we can call it that since it's the closest representation! (It might be, I might just be smart)

I started on this project last night, so I'd say in total around 13+ hours. The texturing and easy-to-re color addition took some time to figure out.

Lol It took me like half that time to make a cryo rig xD I gotta speed stuff up x3

Me: *Gasp*! Mommy, mommy, can I get one?!

Mom: No dear, you're much too young for the responsibility of having a pet 'castle clasher'.

Me: But mooooooooom!! I want it!

Mom: I already said the answer is n-

*Holds gun up to her head*

Mom: Uuuuh... What color did you want, again? O_O

3 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

It's a pretty old game, but it's a classic.

Anyways, I'm not really sure why I felt like making this, but here is a Castle Crashers rig/model I made on my free time.

511065.jpg

SJHMtVg.png

==============================================================================================================================

Features:

==============================================================================================================================

All pictures rendered w/ the Mine-Imator: Community Build

vdxMUbT.png

2ss9uW9.png

Honestly if you just want to make your skin fit with this, you can. You're on your own for texturing it though.

NOTE: I don't plan on updating this anytime soon, but if you encounter any issues or bugs, let me know and post it as a reply w/ an image to this topic and I'll try to fix the issue! :)

> Download Here [156.12 KB] <

No need to credit if used.

is this even mineimator anymore???

hehe

10 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Thank you! Cel shading is something a little more like this with hard-edged shadows included, but we can call it that since it's the closest representation! (It might be, I might just be stupid)

I ended up looking it up its either cel shading or toon shading : P or its Toon outlines idk its one of the three