Bed Rig! - WIP

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, it's been a while Mine-imator forums!

Made a rig for default Minecraft bed!

PLEASE READ BEFORE USING

okay, so the "idea" was to make a bendable blanket, like the ones that can use physics to look natural in other programs. This version didn't end up so well and I blame MI phsyics :P. Trust me it looks pretty bad. The crevices made the blanket look almost scale-like. While looking pretty ugly, It's just not worth spending the time to animate each from of the.. what is it like, 36 different parts of the blanket. Legit, its no joke.  And it's all just to imitate a blanket. IN MY OPINION, you should just stick with the bed at it is if you still like it, and/or try to play around with it only for use of wallpapers. Now, I'm warning you, it can get real confusing to know how the hierarchy and parentage works on these blanket pieces; I only named all of them in x,y coordinate order. I would like to treat this as more of a test tho, and maybe throwing a random idea out there, I do believe it has potential.

I'm not really happy with how it turned out, so Imma make this a - WORK IN PROGRESS, but I doubt I'll ever come back to it.. I just don't... just don't like how it.. just..

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy. <3

DOWNLOAD

j69N7c4.png9KyJvt0.pngGFd9Itp.png

7 hours ago, CraftinPark said:

Hey, it's been a while Mine-imator forums!

Made a rig for default Minecraft bed!

PLEASE READ BEFORE USING

okay, so the "idea" was to make a bendable blanket, like the ones that can use physics to look natural in other programs. This version didn't end up so well and I blame MI phsyics :P. Trust me it looks pretty bad. The crevices made the blanket look almost scale-like. While looking pretty ugly, It's just not worth spending the time to animate each from of the.. what is it like, 36 different parts of the blanket. Legit, its no joke.  And it's all just to imitate a blanket. IN MY OPINION, you should just stick with the bed at it is if you still like it, and/or try to play around with it only for use of wallpapers. Now, I'm warning you, it can get real confusing to know how the hierarchy and parentage works on these blanket pieces; I only named all of them in x,y coordinate order. I would like to treat this as more of a test tho, and maybe throwing a random idea out there, I do believe it has potential.

I'm not really happy with how it turned out, so Imma make this a - WORK IN PROGRESS, but I doubt I'll ever come back to it.. I just don't... just don't like how it.. just..

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy. <3

DOWNLOAD

j69N7c4.png9KyJvt0.pngGFd9Itp.png

i like it

40 minutes ago, leo6701 said:

i like it

did you have to quote the whole thing?

This rig is good! :D I actually kinda like the whole wonky bending, it looks like it could actually be in minecraft! :D

Just now, Sonicxryan said:

did you have to quote the whole thing?

This rig is good! :D I actually kinda like the whole wonky bending, it looks like it could actually be in minecraft! :D

yeh. i agree and sos