Make-A-Wish Collab (FINISHED)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

l1x6DZM.png

Rig: http://www.mediafire.com/file/utc9ctufakwwodu/Wish_Maker_box.zip

Rules of the collab

-Wish must have an undesired effect for the wisher (Try and be original)

Examples: If you wish for a sword, make it cursed and try and kill you.

If you wish for some diamonds, make it crush you or come in diamond ore (You don't have a pick to mine it with)

If you wish to be an enderman, make it so you don't know how to teleport and a group of people see and try to kill you

-Exporting: HDV 720, WMV, Best, Framerate 60, High quality rendering checked

-To join say it here and then give me your animation via messaging by youtube link

-No flat lands please, I really like this idea :3

-Length is 6 seconds minimum, I guess the longest should be…. 30 seconds? Yeah.

-No music

-Editing is allowed

-No global wishes ( small area wishes are allowed though)

-Try and be creative. this is not required, but it can get people to keep watching

-Wishmaker must enter from the left and exit from the right (People keep skipping this for some reason XD)

-Add a watermark, you can do it in Mine-imator easily by following these instructions:

1. Download your watermark or find where it is and make sure it is a .png

2. Go into Mine-imator and after selecting the plane, select your watermark as a texture

3. When done create the plane then parent it to the main camera

4. Go to the first frame

5. Position your watermark in the camera’s view and scale it as you must

6. Go to the color tab and turn the brightness all the way up

7. Lock it just in case you accidentally select it later on

Here is an example:

This collab is a perfect example of how I want the wishmaker to travel and the camera to be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qThw8YcmQRQ (credits to Mafa, the host of this collab)

Due 03/28/17(released uh, sometime...near)

Unfinished:

@Cybernetic Cinema

@Pigeon_

@CoolDan

@Mobdestoryer

@DizzyProductions

@WAZZL3

@HyperlibraYT

@Artamiel Crescent

@Twotorule

@B3STGAM3R

Finished:

@DragonKun

@HeYoNia

@PowerMCking

@lifecraft

@Colonel Muffin

@AmazingWolfGamer

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema
Specifications, People who joined

Maybe you should make this part more prominent, as it is the most important rule:

36 minutes ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

-Wish must have an undesired effect

I may join.

But word of advice: You should give your creators lots of time. Maybe 45 days instead.

4 minutes ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Maybe you should make this part more prominent, as it is the most important rule:

I may join.

But word of advice: You should give your creators lots of time. Maybe 45 days instead.

Well I can add a few days but an animation 25 seconds long to the max shouldn't take longer than a month. I made that simple example in about a day, but I will add 8 days for those with time constraints.

Also the undesired part.... yeah I can go more into detail xD

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema

1 minute ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

It's alright man, just watch the example video and look at the requirements. No need to rush mate :3

I did see the example video but why does it have to come from those angles thats what Im so confused about

2 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

I did see the example video but why does it have to come from those angles thats what Im so confused about

Well I made a question topic for collab transitions and 4 people out of 5 wanted the wishmaker to come from the left and leave from the right. I am not really saying you have to follow the same angle I had. I just want it to look as though the wish maker is coming from the left (from the previous animation) and leaving to the right (for the next animation)

3 minutes ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

Well I made a question topic for collab transitions and 4 people out of 5 wanted the wishmaker to come from the left and leave from the right. I am not really saying you have to follow the same angle I had. I just want it to look as though the wish maker is coming from the left (from the previous animation) and leaving to the right (for the next animation)

Ok I could add it then now that it makes more sense

1 hour ago, Man Peter said:

In

I mean i want to join

but how could that steves know that shit could bring you wishes

Well let's just pretend everyone lives in a wold where Wishmakers always existed. But the select few (who you guys animate) obtained the bad wish maker.

28 minutes ago, DizzyProductions said:

hehe I've about done, got 17 seconds of animation rn!

Who will you be accepting?

Everyone that meets the requirements, if they don't I will tell them what they are missing so they can make the edits.