Top 10 Mine imator Animators (2017)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

Classy guy , gives up his spot for others , god I love u

Well being on a list actually stresses me out sometimes. because it makes me seem conceited when Im not. And the other thing is that Animation is a hobby for me, not a career path, so I want the spot to be open for people who actually plan to peruse it for a future.

10 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

Well being on a list actually stresses me out sometimes. because it makes me seem conceited when Im not. And the other thing is that Animation is a hobby for me, not a career path, so I want the spot to be open for people who actually plan to peruse it for a future.

Same here animating is just a hobby for me , how ever I love your animations I hope you fix your problem soon!

1 hour ago, DizzyProductions said:

I feel sad for @SKIBBZbecause he is so good and dedicated but he only got #5 ;( ly skibbz

I'm sure he was judged fairly. If you would stop being so biased you could probably see how those who are higher on the list are better than Skibbz in certain ways. Especially Ironwave and Unmute

Also you are a Skeebzaboo (i am coining this term as a "skibbz weeaboo")