i have the craziest story about mine-imator community edition

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

so i was messin with mine-imator community edition and i had the strangest thing come over me so i was working on a community test so i thought of the idea of replacing the thumbnail on the community edition and i thought it was in the imports folder that mine-imator ce was getting it from in its own folder so i replace it being me(but saving a copy of the original on my desktop and what happened was bazaar i started a new project(in ce) and wanted to see if it worked so then i took a random photo of it and to see if it worked i tried this several times untill it seemed not to work then i accidentally replaced the pic completely and it still doesn't work. WHERES IT GETTING THE OLD PHOTO FROM? i thought i replaced them all oh well at least i got good pictures out of it. p.s. my project that i made a photo out of disappeared i don't believe it disappeared.

Edited by chuckles de clown

i have a crazy story (it's true btw)

me and my friend were playing tf2 when suddenly a picture of a goat appeared on his screen for a split second followed by a random crash

he never played tf2 since then

i honestly at first thought tf means too fricken 2 but team fortress huh