How can i import worlds?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

if you mean shcematic, you go to the crafting table and click the little piece of scenery and then "import from world"

it's intuitive to do

I MEAN: i want a save world (.DAT) from minecraft, but i cant load in this "import from world" to get a shcematic.

6nYzhqq.png

1 minute ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

I MEAN: i want a save world (.DAT) from minecraft, but i cant load in this "import from world" to get a shcematic.

6nYzhqq.png

you have to load the world in-game first

1 minute ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

but HOW? give me screenshots pls.

if you want to export a custom shcematic, you CAN'T use .dat, you have to load a world with the schematic you want to import

1 minute ago, BBruce7815 said:

if you want to export a custom shcematic, you CAN'T use .dat, you have to load a world with the schematic you want to import

what? .........well, can you tell me How can i make a .DAT file (A SAVE MAP FROM MINECRAFT) into a Schematic? (Tell me "internet files", something like that)

2 minutes ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

what? .........well, can you tell me How can i make a .DAT file (A SAVE MAP FROM MINECRAFT) into a Schematic? (Tell me "internet files", something like that)

i- i don't understand, if you downloaded a map it should be in a .zip file and you have to put that in your saves folder from mc, you don't just find a .dat file

and if you made the .dat file, i can't help but ask "where is the saved world?"

9 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

i- i don't understand, if you downloaded a map it should be in a .zip file and you have to put that in your saves folder from mc, you don't just find a .dat file

and if you made the .dat file, i can't help but ask "where is the saved world?"

where is the saved world? '-'