Mesh Editor

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think that Mine Imator should have a mesh editor for objects, so you can animate more than just minecraft.

Or you can do something original.. I don't know.. Maybe put a talking egg named jason into minecraft!

But seriously, this should be in the software

oh hell naw u are not talking about that cringey minecraft animation with that one egg, are you? well sorry to burst your bubble its called "mine imator"  for a reason to animate minecraft, and mine imator is more for those skilledfull animators they only think this program isnt good is because of MONSTER SCHOOL <_<

Mine-Imator was made only for minecraft.

David has stopped production on Mine-Imator, so it is likely that this would never happen. I don't believe that it's even possible to make a mesh editor due to the way GameMaker is made.

David has said that he is making another animation software, though I believe that it may take quite a while for it to be made considering that he has a near full-time job now.

The program was made in GameMaker Studio, so there are numerous limitations.

However, David is working on a new program written in a different language and that isn't limited to Minecraft. Also however, he just started working on it so it may even take a couple years.

4 hours ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

oh hell naw u are not talking about that cringey minecraft animation with that one egg, are you? well sorry to burst your bubble its called "mine imator"  for a reason to animate minecraft, and mine imator is more for those skilledfull animators they only think this program isnt good is because of MONSTER SCHOOL <_<

Somebody needs to take their medication...