Spider-Man Vs Venom (Prototype)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

11 minutes ago, alfadog said:

I think it has maybe a little bit too much camera movement and the fighting could be a little smoother instead of snappy. But other than that it look  pretty good

Ok cool,i'll try to fix the camera and i'll go back and try to fix the look of the fighting,thx for suggestion.

2 hours ago, NotAn... said:

It doesnt look very realistic becasue the movements are linear. And also the camera movements could be toned down a bit..

not all the movements are linear,but the ones that are really don't show as much anyway,and i know that the camera needs to be fixed an i'm gonna get it done once i begin working on it again. :D

Edited by ShadowZero
oopsie

i would recommend venom actually do something and cob web when they attach to somethings like you see in disneyXD cartoons but its pretty good what you have done so far :thumbsup: also hows Vanessa

Edited by zinocat

2 minutes ago, zinocat said:

i would recommend venom actually do something and cob web when they attach to somethings like you see in disneyXD cartoons but its pretty good what you have done so far :thumbsup:

Ok cool,thx for the suggestion,the reason venom hasn't done anything is because i just wanted to work on spider-man atm.

2 minutes ago, ShadowZero said:

Ok cool,thx for the suggestion,the reason venom hasn't done anything is because i just wanted to work on spider-man atm.

mkay YEE i have great social anxiety also if you think wait wut? grammer much think about it

Spoiler

if SA social anxiety is social anxiety then saying you have terrible SA then you dont have much of it so terrible is negative and SA is negative then mathematically its positive