The Broken Blocks - WIP Thread

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, CatOnCaffeine said:

you should edit these new pics onto the actual post

since it is a WIP "thread" the images aren't necessary in the main post, but in the posts of the creator in the same "thread"

33 minutes ago, Colchy said:

Is the crafting table supposed to open like that? Don't see the form of a door 

Yes, It's suppose to open up, at least in my version. The brown looked too much like a frame to me. In my defense the crafting table is also referenced to as a Workbench, which can have cabinets and drawers on them. (Also makes the rig more unique, lol) 
xYHnUJh.png
10NZLT5.png
Vhd7OlM.png

1 hour ago, Juno said:

Yes, It's suppose to open up, at least in my version. The brown looked too much like a frame to me. In my defense the crafting table is also referenced to as a Workbench, which can have cabinets and drawers on them. (Also makes the rig more unique, lol) 

-snips-

Well, I can't deny it makes it look way cooler, its way more useful and it does make it unique.

1 minute ago, CaptainClipy said:

You think of everything. It's crazy.

Yeah haha, the reason why I made the display stand was to mirror the amount of blocks inside a chest, 26 slots. In an animation the player would open up the chest grab the tiny block and throw it down on the ground, turning into a normal block. If they need items on the bottom shelf, they can take the entire crate out, or kick up the longer stands

2 minutes ago, Juno said:

Yeah haha, the reason why I made the display stand was to mirror the amount of blocks inside a chest, 26 slots. In an animation the player would open up the chest grab the tiny block and throw it down on the ground, turning into a normal block. If they need items on the bottom shelf, they can take the entire crate out, or kick up the longer stands

That's cool.