My NEW villager rig.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is version 2 of my old villager rig (http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/60442-villager-rig). Much improved i'd say.xD

Pictures

Spoiler

1.png

3.png

Once again, credit to @Emerald_SWAGGER, for the uni-brow

Download

Yah! this one looks much more like the element animations villager than mine! ;)
But mine is a Universal alpha rig. xD
Thanks for crediting me for my uni-brow!..... once again.

On 1/9/2017 at 1:46 PM, Emerald_SWAGGER said:

Yah! this one looks much more like the element animations villager than mine! ;)
But mine is a Universal alpha rig. xD
Thanks for crediting me for my uni-brow!..... once again.

I honestly think yours it better. This one wasn't actually supposed to an Element Animation Villager, but i will probably try to make the closest EA villager rig possible in mine-imator. I'v watched there videos so much, i could watch All four villager news in my sleep.xD Seriously 

1 hour ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

I honestly think yours it better. This one wasn't actually supposed to an Element Animation Villager, but i will probably try to make the closest EA villager rig possible in mine-imator. I'v watched there videos so much, i could watch All four villager news in my sleep.xD Seriously 

Well, I'm gonna make an Element Animation Face Rig (Not a universal alpha rig) And a villager rig also not universal because I can make it look more like the element animations face rig if it isn't universal!! I'm gonna do my best :)

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:22 AM, Spontaneous Explosions said:

This is version 2 of my old villager rig (http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/60442-villager-rig). Much improved i'd say.xD

Pictures

Reveal hidden contents

1.png

3.png

Once again, credit to @Emerald_SWAGGER, for the uni-brow

Download

How did you get the spoiler photo thing?

5 hours ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

I used to wonder the same thing when creating a topic. just click Untitled.png

and put whatever you want inside the spoiler that comes up. Hope that helped:thumbsup:

I tried putting a photo in but it didn't do anything