Custom Human model

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just more realistic Human model.

• Arms are lower than "neck" level.
  • Human model is tinier.
  • Head is smaller.

owKqJuE.png

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2fbglg0yt6lgc71/Custom_Human_model.object

1 minute ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Wow, you lowered the arms and changed the pose of steve, WHAT AN ORIGINAL RIG, and all the effort in the world would've gone to waste if you didn't make this rig, this has so much effort put into it, it's incredible!

it is very simple but it is still pretty neat, you can't deny that

No it's not, he rescaled a few body parts and lowered the arms, that's not neat, that's lazy and anyone can do that under 2 minutes, it would take me less time to just do this myself than to download this rig.

that isn't the point.

we're not liking it because is the most complex thing ever to be created, we're liking it because it looks nice.

1 minute ago, JosSamLoh said:

A rescaled steve looks so nice. SO NICE

+420 Rep definitely

it looks better than the default

That's retarded, why praise someone for doing something anyone can do without effort, and something in this case, the person also did without putting in any effort, this is the single laziest and worst rig I've ever seen, no offense, but rescaling some shit and calling it a rig, wow, SO MUCH EFFORT.

we're not going anywhere here, i like it, you don't you think it is an insult to your ancesters, i think it just looks nice, the end.

1 minute ago, BBruce7815 said:

it looks better than the default

Yeah, it honestly doesn't, this rig is stupid. I could literally recreate this on my own in less than a minute. There no point in having this at all. Just use the default steve

Yeah, it honestly doesn't, this rig is stupid. I could literally recreate this on my own in less than a minute. There no point in having this at all. Just use the default steve

i am not talking about the "effort" am talking about the overall look of it.

BWAHAHAHA

I don't think it's an insult to my ancestors, I think it's an insult to actual riggers, displacing the arms and rescaling something is something anyone with a brain can do.

your perception of beauty is far from mine and viceversa, and if you hate it this much just because of the lack of effort, good for you

This looks worse than the regular steve, it looks like his arms are disjointed and he needs to see a doctor asap.

again, your perception of beauty is far from mine and viceversa

Or, in english, you have much lower standarts.

So your perception of beauty is displaced arms and slightly shrunked heads?

i give up.

you're just ridiculous guys, i don't even know why i keep talking, you win, if that makes you happy, as long as you don't flood my notifications feed with this topic again, you win.

24 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

That's retarded, why praise someone for doing something anyone can do without effort, and something in this case, the person also did without putting in any effort, this is the single laziest and worst rig I've ever seen, no offense, but rescaling some shit and calling it a rig, wow, SO MUCH EFFORT.

If it looks nice and is simple, it works.

Well, I expected something like that.

Dear @Keep on Chucking btw why do you follow this topic, huh?

I was kinda boring today. So, I decided to make a few rigs of dead bodies for my archive. (This is not a point, scroll next)

DxXxfRo.png

Actually, I don't like that Minecraft human's shoulders are too high. Yes, i know that Minecraft Human mustn't be realistic, but i tried to.

I tried to make something like a neck. It looked bad. Really bad. 

2 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Wow, you lowered the arms and changed the pose of steve, WHAT AN ORIGINAL RIG, and all the effort in the world would've gone to waste if you didn't make this rig, this has so much effort put into it, it's incredible, how much time did this take you? 5 minutes?

You say that this rig is the simpliest, that this shouldn't exist etc. Do you remember a guy named @The_Rig_Watcher? That's his 5-minutes rig. There's no effort at all.

Dude, you're making really cool rigs, wallpapers and animations. And I like them. But please, don't be so mad and angry on creations like this one. Just skip this. 

1 hour ago, JosSamLoh said:

Same for u. Why do you think people mustn't use this model? Why do you think people can't choose? If anyone finds this interesting, he can decide: "I will use it" or "I will not use it"

I don't wanna discuss in this topic anymore. Leave any rating YOU want. Positive or negative, i don't care. i'm not a guy who wants to BE LIKE SKIBBZ WHO HAS 7K+ RATING BLABLALBA

Edited by AlexTSC

6 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Wow, you lowered the arms and changed the pose of steve, WHAT AN ORIGINAL RIG, and all the effort in the world would've gone to waste if you didn't make this rig, this has so much effort put into it, it's incredible, how much time did this take you? 5 minutes?

Bad day?

43 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Well, I mean, if someone spends 1 minute repositioning and rescaling parts and calls it a rig, I think that's kind of a lazy and scummy thing to do.

*facepalm*
dewd, i didn't call this RIG at all. I called it MODEL. And where should i put it then? 

4 minutes ago, AlexTSC said:

*facepalm*
dewd, i didn't call this RIG at all. I called it MODEL. And where should i put it then? 

Right here where it belongs. @Keep on Chucking is just an absolute and utter jerk. I really don't know how he hasnt been banned yet.

I mean come on he's almost as much of jerk as I am.