Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 hours ago, Mike said:

This feels way too much like Skibbz to be funny. The expression, the beard, hell even the text's font.

24 minutes ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

I think hes talking about how your character resembles SKIBBZ's.

2 hours ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

It's also a great way to be unoriginal :) 

2 hours ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

It's also a great way to be unoriginal :) 

My character rig does not resemble SKIBBZ because of just inspiration. For one, the beard is nothing like SKIBBZ's, There is an actual reason for the facial expression, and the hair is just a coincidence because we actually do have the same hair style. I can see where you guys are coming from but my resemblance to SKIBBZ is merely a coincidence.

16 hours ago, Pharien said:

My character rig does not resemble SKIBBZ because of just inspiration. For one, the beard is nothing like SKIBBZ's, There is an actual reason for the facial expression, and the hair is just a coincidence because we actually do have the same hair style. I can see where you guys are coming from but my resemblance to SKIBBZ is merely a coincidence.

just ignore them pharian, your good at what you do and you don't need to deal with people claiming your being a copy of someone else.

Take it as they are saying your as good as them :)