Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

15 minutes ago, Mafa Animations said:

Too sexual.

That makes no sense.

Also your just being a hater now

17 minutes ago, RiggedPixels11 said:

Its OK but it stops to quick and its a bit jerky.

what?o.O

Thanks, also ignore him he's being a hater cus of a post that I replied to.

2 minutes ago, EnchantedAnimations said:

Do you show your parents this, it doesn't seem like something you would show your parents.

On Topic:

The syncing with the music and the fighting feels a bit off.

We can see the flatlands for a brief second.

Please work on that running animation.

The first few hits were ok with the music but then it got a bit too hard, thanks for the ideas

1. no movement at the start looks weird.

2. You can see the ground. Turn it off and give a custom background.

3. low quality images. Use an editor.

4. Spinning, really?

Overall, the animation is good, theres just some parts that don't really fit in. To me, mine-imator wouldn't really be something for things like this.

I was wondering if I should downvote, but now I'm deeefinitely gonna downvote.

The moment you started getting defensive about someones comment (clearly a joke), trying to make an excuse for why your animation is bad, even though you asked for suggestions... Not just that, but you complemented your own work after people critiqued it. I get finding the good in your own animation is important, but you gotta know your flaws and when to address them or let people address them for you. Call me a "hater" if you want, I really do not give a single shit. Only stating facts.

On-Topic: The animation is choppy, and you can probably count each keyframe individually. Try to make the transitions between keyframes more subtle.

Edited by Yoshidacrafter

17 hours ago, The LuckyFox said:

1. no movement at the start looks weird.

2. You can see the ground. Turn it off and give a custom background.

3. low quality images. Use an editor.

4. Spinning, really?

Overall, the animation is good, theres just some parts that don't really fit in. To me, mine-imator wouldn't really be something for things like this.

Thankyou!

14 hours ago, Yoshidacrafter said:

I was wondering if I should downvote, but now I'm deeefinitely gonna downvote.

The moment you started getting defensive about someones comment (clearly a joke), trying to make an excuse for why your animation is bad, even though you asked for suggestions... Not just that, but you complemented your own work after people critiqued it. I get finding the good in your own animation is important, but you gotta know your flaws and when to address them or let people address them for you. Call me a "hater" if you want, I really do not give a single shit. Only stating facts.

On-Topic: The animation is choppy, and you can probably count each keyframe individually. Try to make the transitions between keyframes more subtle.

I didnt "complement" my work, I agreed with what he said and said that it was ok to start with

4 hours ago, DizzyProductions said:

Thankyou!

I didnt "complement" my work, I agreed with what he said and said that it was ok to start with

Exactly - you're stating your own opinion about your own work trying to combat what he was saying and give some sort of excuse to why it was "hard"

45 minutes ago, Yoshidacrafter said:

Exactly - you're stating your own opinion about your own work trying to combat what he was saying and give some sort of excuse to why it was "hard"

well animating is, it's definetly not easy

23 hours ago, DizzyProductions said:

well animating is, it's definetly not easy

Sure as hell is easy putting lackluster into an animation like this.

Sure - you're probably new to the animation community, but you've gotta know when to take criticism and not try to defend yourself. That above statement? That's not criticism. That's just me disliking your content because I'm not giving you any feedback.