Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

K3OB2vS.jpg

So for those of you who do not know, Sheele is a fictional character in an anime called Akame Ga Kill.

Sheele was an airhead, often losing her glasses or failing at any chores she tried to do due to clumsiness, however she was very kind and caring to her friends, willing to sacrifice her life for them, as seen with Mine. However, her attitude changed completely when she killed, becoming cold and impassive; she described it as having "a screw loose" in her mind, which made her a talented killer. She believed that getting rid of the "society's trash" was the only thing she could do well, and therefore couldn't be considered useless.

She was shown to apologize to those she kills, often as a force of habit. - Akame Ga Kill wikia.

Screenshot / Render:

AssaSwO.png

Angled View:

X3XQWke.png

Wallpapers:

vvI7DjD.jpgWyFqaTr.jpg  21Z27yn.jpg

aWJMVEZ.jpg

F.A.Q.s:

Q. So how did you do it?

A. As, usual, I used skibbz' s2016 female player rig and re-textured it. As for the cheongsam (or skirt, or whatever you wanna call it...) is the most hardest problem I had when making this rig. Though, it is made only of Item Sheets and is very hard to use. The same goes for her Weapon (or Teigu, or whatever you wanna call it...), Consisting of 5 items. All pictures were not edited except for putting fonts and black bars at some wallpapers.

Q. Was it hard?

A. Of course it was!

Q. Weaboo...

A. Nah it's okay, i'm used to it.

Q. How long did it took you to make it?

A. 1-day long, and that's with the help of skibbz' rig and the time allowing me to think about how will I make the skirt functioning was also included at those allotted hours.

Q. The images are loading slow, would you downscale the pictures?

A. Actually I would, if I have a little bit of time. Right now, I'm lazy as hell so sorry.

Whew! that's it! Leave some comments if you want to suggest anything or have some advices and criticism. I'll take all ur criticism!!!!

4 hours ago, EnchantedAnimations said:

Weeab-- jk

These are amazing though  (I've been planning to watch the anime but I don't have the time right now ;-;)

Thank you! If you have time, don't hestitate to watch it. It's both story and animation-wise! ^.^