THE SWORD COLLAB [CLOSED]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Howdy there. This collab is called THE SWORD COLLAB. You can make anything random from action to comical shenanigans. So.... MAKE THOSE ANIMATIONS!

If you are done then DM (Direct Message) me and send the animation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RED means IN BUT YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR ANIMATION.

YELLOW means DONE BUT NOT CONFIRMED.

GREEN means DONE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:

The animation can be from 10 seconds to 1 minute.

You can do anything random.

NO NSFW

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN WATERMARK

ENTRIES : 5

NUMBER OF SPOTS LEFT : 19

DEADLINE : MARCH 1ST

PEOPLE IN IT :

AnimateTHIS: GREEN

@TheLionwarrior: GREEN

@PowerMCking: RED

@WAZZL3: RED

@payloe: GREEN

@MrJeanDoesMineImator: RED

@RadioactiveSite: YELLOW

@Man Peter: RED

@Shane: GREEN

@lifecraft: RED

@DaggerTDXGREEN

AND GOOD LUCK!

ZQx8gVK.png

Edited by AnimateTHIS
Fixing' Stuff

im sorry i know your new and all but please before attempting a collab get to know people here and get familiar with the program before having us join your collab, we must see that your worth our animating and time, im not saying this to stop a newbie and because your new and all,  im also saying this because a lot of new people that start collabs often abandon the animations that people sent him and they go to waist because the host got lazy or didnt even know how? Get where im going with this?

Edited by Proud_AnimatorZ

15 minutes ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

im sorry i know your new and all but please before attempting a collab get to know people here and get familiar with the program before having us join your collab, we must see that your worth our animating and time, im not saying this to stop a newbie and because your new and all,  im also saying this because a lot of new people that start collabs often abandon the animations that people sent him and they go to waist because the host got lazy or didnt even know how? Get where im going with this?

I understand.

17 minutes ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

im also saying this because a lot of new people that start collabs often abandon the animations that people sent him and they go to waist because the host got lazy or didnt even know how?

I would have review the animations and added the animations.

4 minutes ago, TheLionwarrior said:

lol btw I will Joins if ur commited

I am committed and ok.

45 minutes ago, MrJeanDoesMineImator said:

Music allowed Sound affects allowed ?

Yes