2017 New years party

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It'll be a neat idea if we could submit wallpapers for the community edition's image behind the logo (Maybe make that a slideshow).

On topic though, I'm starting to get hyped for 1.1.0, I would love to tweak and do bits and bobs to find out what's good and whats not when it comes to lighting and inapp effects. Great work, Nimi :thumbsup:

wait a minute... so Voxy isn't dead either? (man he's quiet...)
The hell is TTJ doing? .___. Also, is the glowstone actually glowing? Or is that from something like photoshop? (Or is it that glowing effect with a surface that looks at the camera?

9 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

The hell is TTJ doing? .___. Also, is the glowstone actually glowing? Or is that from something like photoshop? (Or is it that glowing effect with a surface that looks at the camera?

The glow is entirely from Community Edition. No editing programs

1 hour ago, Nimi said:

There's only one external effect; it was rendered in 4k and downscaled to 1080p for an 'SSAA x2' effect-- everything else is from the mod.

11 hours ago, NietyFox said:

Also that startup screen looks nice, even with the help of Voxy!

I don't know if that last part was meant to sound like it was a good thing or not, but... Thank you anyways!

11 hours ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

That new startup screen i amazing! Is the 1.10 update out yet?

Thanks! :D From what I heard, it was a torture to implement. Hopefully it'll be worth it. <:

11 hours ago, Juno said:

Start up looks like something you would see Microsoft make, love the look

Yeah, icons are straight out of Microsoft's new design language, with some custom ones here and there. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Sonicxryan said:

I'm very much alive! v.1.1.0 of the Community Edition will be a good occasion to visit this dreadful place every once in a while, maybe upload some stuff too.

5 hours ago, Voxy said:

I don't know if that last part was meant to sound like it was a good thing or not, but... Thank you anyways!

Thanks! :D From what I heard, it was a torture to implement. Hopefully it'll be worth it. <:

Yeah, icons are straight out of Microsoft's new design language, with some custom ones here and there. Thanks!

I'm very much alive! v.1.1.0 of the Community Edition will be a good occasion to visit this dreadful place every once in a while, maybe upload some stuff too.

voxundead.