Dusk Sets In The City. (A Mine-imator Wallpaper)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

>The sun is slipping past the horizon, Not much longer now and will be night. I can hear them moaning and yelling the sounds of the undead. They fill the streets like a green and blue ooze. My supplies are running dangerously short, Ammo? One Mag for my rifle, Two mags for my side arm. Food? A bag of salty potato chips and a old flat coke. This wound on my right arm
is not going to get better if I don't treat it soon. Tell me how can one have hope at a time like this? I certainly could not tell you.

Hello Mine-imator forums! It's being quite some time since my last post mostly due to school and family nonsense. But never fear friends I have made something finally!

http://6VPhS5M.png

Please feel free to leave your criticisms below. Ever little bit helps me improve!

You have to work a little bit on how to contrast stuff.

For example, at first glance you look at the sniper first because it's the most bright thing in the wallpaper. However, the sniper is not really detailed. You could try brightening up the character so it contrasts more with the dark background.

Also, you should work with depth of field (DoF) the next time you do a wallpaper.

Thanks for reading!