Fun_time F.r.e.d.d.y.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Merry Christmas! :P I have a couple of rigs to present to you... and everything you need to know about them.

The first is Fun-Time F.r.e.d.d.y.(FF). Take a good long look-

Spoiler

funtime_freddy_for_mine_imator_by_thexlc

(Thanks to Supah.exe for after-editing!)

FF is probably the most extensive rig I've had to do, and along with that one of the most tedious. But he's done, and this Christmas I figured it'd be appreciated if I released it. Starting this rig on October 12 and finished on the 23rd of December, this rig is somewhat complex but carefully made for your guys' entertainment.

FF is made almost entirely out of schematics, all built "hand made" and imported and rigged through Mine-Imator.

FF has (14)opening faceplate pieces, compiled of the 6 surface mask ones and the 8 "steel" ones underneath.  All are poseable. He contains (2)poseable chest plates. A lot of his plates clip through things, and my only defense for that is that the game itself does the same thing. So, no real way to improve that. His legs, midlegs, feet, and even toes are poseable. The master parent of this rig is the pelvis. Notice that on the left hand he carries a microphone, held by 5 triple segment fingers. On his right arm he carries the infamous Bon-Bon Mascot.

The mascot is fully poseable(relative to the game); it's 3 segmented arms can be rotated, his ears can also be moved at either segment. His "fingers" are not poseable; Those are left as single objects, part of the hand. The mascot torso is rotatable on the arm, so no need to rotate the lower arm itself.

A few notes about part movement: When moving FF's surface forehead faceplates, the ears will move with it, as they are children of those plates. His hat will also move with them, just like in the game. His nose and outer teeth will move with the chin and cheek surface plates, and his inner teeth are bound to his endoskelly. :3

Clip notices:

Arms clip with the chest plates when they are at his sides; they also clip when opening the chest plates.

The outer and inner forehead faceplates clip when opened.

When you're moving the forehead plates, please select them as the parts in the hierarchy with the "(Hinge)" suffix, because this is what makes them open diagonally, like in the game.

Tip: Parts that say "NOTOUCH", you probably shouldn't touch.

Shoot me a reply if you have any questions about this rig. You can download the ZIP here: http://themcnatural04.wixsite.com/dataworld/fire-sharing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yenndo(FY), completed slightly before FF.

Spoiler

yenndo_by_thexlcreeper-dasyhw7.png

FY(according to the game) has an almost exact endoskeleton compared to FF. The only notable differences are his yellow eyes and presence of both hands.

Not to much to say about this model. Basically poseable like FF, without the colors and faceplates. He can also be found on my website.

Merry Christmas folks!

EDIT: ROTATION OF BOTH YF AND FF ARE MIXED(Trying to rotate them one way might put them in a different direction than desired)

Edited by XLCREEPER