3 first animations in life

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

These aren't bad at all for a newbie, but if you want critic, there is plenty to improve on in these animations.

'Worlds Worst Outro' camera angles were horrible, this can be improved by experimenting with the different camera transitions and using multiple cameras so the camera doesn't go everywhere and look the wrong way. Although the walk wasn't too shabby, making the character realistically look around while walking and changing it up abit can make an animation go from a 5/10 to a 10/10 easily.

'Intro' was ok, the camera angles were meh, can be improved the same way as above, I can't see much animation going on so I can't say what to improve on in regards to that.

'The assassin' was definitely an improvement compared to the others. The camera angle was really good, especially when on the stairs. However some parts of the animation were abit sloppy and you need to work on making seemless movement.
As for the blood, it doesn't fit as the pool of blood is simply a red circle while surrounded by a bunch of square pixel blocks. You can make the blood look amazing by making pixels or small red blocks with different shades of dark red. That would fit much better.

That's all I can really say to help you improve, other than what I said, everything else ends up coming with experience.
Best of luck in your journey with animation. :thumbsup: