Godd, the omnipotent - Grathor, the world eater

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hey there gamers and freaks, today i present to you two new OC's, and some explanations about their existence and their purpose.

this is not related to strife by the way.

Godd, the omnipotent:

Spoiler

he is omnipotent, but not omnipresent, he can be anywhere in the multiverse, as he has no purpose to exist, he travels through universes watching their happenings as entertainment, and entervenes whenever he sees it necessary

godd manifests himself through visions and dreams, he is almost always represented as being the person who has the vision himself, but isntead of having face, it has a gigantic eye, having a lot of eye marks all over the body.

x9jht9l.png godd talks to the person for a while and then gives to it one mark in a random part of the body: The Omnipotent mark

tHvGtap.png the mark shines and then dissappears under the clothes, the mark's use is that, if the person wants to change his reality, or is about to die, he can reach contact with godd, who will grant him a wish without consequences.

this  event only happens to "the chosen ones" of every universe, and only one or two of them, sometimes he doesn't even appear, not even before the universe gets eaten.

Grathor, the world eater:

Spoiler

he's a massive beast, bigger than a medium universe, as he is bigger than some universes, he survives eating them, his appearence is that of a black whale with four tails wich end in a white lumminescent appendage, four white lumminescent eyes, two horns wich end in a lumminescent white tip, and a bright red inside his mouth, his jaws are the hell itself, where the universes he swallows get diggested, he's the chaos bringer, the devil.

ML3olIT.pngqGmlJh4.pngntIZ31H.pngTT1lZa3.pngGYQ0VPp.png

well, that's it! this guys will intervene in some series, they're kind of a deus ex machina to be honest, but i still like them.

that's it for today, so goodbye, gamers and freaks!

Edited by BBruce7815

18 hours ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

its a shame no animation will be made with either of these things.

you know me mah man!

but, i will probably make a swimming cycle for grathor, and a little wallpaper involving godd and another character from my multiverse

1 minute ago, Artamiel Crescent said:

overpowered protagonist.

they are not protagonist in any story they appear in, and they have very little appearences, they're just there, so yeah, still OP, but they do almost nothing so it doesn't matter