The land of the dead | Wallpaper (4k)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

The lighting isn't great but not a lot of people have set it up like this.  :thumbsup:

Yeah, for the lighting I just messed around with photoshop... :)

And thanks c:

@DizzyProductions Not only that, but I also put like 10 extra layers in photoshop for the lighting ;)

Edited by iiBerry_

31 minutes ago, iiBerry_ said:

Yeah, for the lighting I just messed around with photoshop... :)

And thanks c:

@DizzyProductions Not only that, but I also put like 10 extra layers in photoshop for the lighting ;)

dosn't make any difference if you did

20 minutes ago, DizzyProductions said:

dosn't make any difference if you did

It did actually.

It increased the saturation, I added a gradient that made the shadows kinda red, etc.

Edited by iiBerry_

2 hours ago, DizzyProductions said:

Woah, you put a cave and some mobs in and a light!

Yeah he can. But you also can't give proper critism, it's easy, just like this:

Good wallpaper, but don't use a default schematic, make one on your own :yes:. Also add more details and rigs and improve a little on the posing and lighting. Focus the lighting on what you want to viewer to see and don't just randomly put a light there. And try to fix those shadows, they're everywhere on the cave and looks unappealing, so choose right where you place the point light.

Edited by -StickyMations-

11 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Yeah he can. But you also can't give proper critism, it's easy, just like this:

Good wallpaper, but don't use a default schematic, make one on your own :yes:. Also add more details and rigs and improve a little on the posing and lighting. Focus the lighting on what you want to viewer to see and don't just randomly put a light there. And try to fix those shadows, they're everywhere on the cave and looks unappealing, so choose right where you place the point light.

Thanks for the feedback :). This was my first ever wallpaper, so it was pretty much just me messing around with effects and poses randomly. :P

Edited by iiBerry_