Tis The Season, All Alone (Wallpaper)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hiya There Once again im back with a wallpaper and lemme explain the story to this, dont worry its real short.

Story: A Man And a Women who were very close to each other,  were looking for supplies since the cold was coming becuase its...  well December. They stumble upon a train station hoping to find some sort of vending machine or food court. walking along the side of the tracks appears a dead man killing the girl then the dead man dies,  getting killed by the man who was close to the girl then the man sits next to his girl who has now perished and is with god,  leaving his supplies on the floor while weeping he thinks about a black wall hoping he too will soon be with her once again. Then gets an idea and takes out his side arm leaving him with one option he thinks is best.

I Hope You Guys Enjoyed This.Small Story of My Wallpaper.

Wallpaper

:B4smYeX.jpg

Edited by Proud_AnimatorZ

"Is it bad I laughed?" Ethan 2016"

"6/10 for the story, 9/10 for the render."  Fenrir_Yukimaru 2016

"The easy way out." Emanatronic 2016

This guys are talking the real shit!

OnTopic: honestly, the story is worse than the superhero stories i created when i was 6 years old and the wallpaper is O...K... i'll just upvote because there's not too much decent stuff coming recently.

don't take it personal, is just my opinion

I like the wallpaper and the way you did the light illustration from the torch.
The only downside is the characters, having such a realistic texturepack with normal pixeled skins really makes the scene abit of, other than that it's great.
What texture pack is this btw?

42 minutes ago, Emunator said:

I like the wallpaper and the way you did the light illustration from the torch.
The only downside is the characters, having such a realistic texturepack with normal pixeled skins really makes the scene abit of, other than that it's great.
What texture pack is this btw?

its a texture pack i stumble upon on planet minecraft if you would like a download for the pack i can whip one up for u.