Below the Surface. [F.N.A.F.]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

@Term Imator @BaconGhast @Chaukeke

Please, I know you're hating him for insulting fad, but it's just power him up more. Before, @Archon was known by a legendary name called ElvenShot if you didn't know. He will roast each ONE of you, everyone here knows that. It's highly dangerous.

Stop.

1 hour ago, Cube Productions said:

Please, I know you're hating him for insulting fad, but it's just power him up more. Before, @Archon was known by a legendary name called ElvenShot if you didn't know. He will roast each ONE of you, everyone here knows that. It's highly dangerous.

Stop.

I don't care, frisk him. If he hate F.N.A.F that much, he can leave. And saying "Delete your account" is mean as frisk. So if he try to "roast" us, he can go frisk himself. (Without any insult ! +10pt)

I don't really care about people who don't like F.N.A.F. But saying such mean things ONLY because he don't like it... Urgh..

On 20/12/2016 at 7:35 AM, Term Imator said:

Seriously, just cause you don't like F N A F doesn't mean that it's a bad animation. So to you I say, if you wish to be negative, DELETE YOURS...

Nice username x)

25 minutes ago, Chaukeke said:

I don't care, frisk him. If he hate F.N.A.F that much, he can leave. And saying "Delete your account" is mean as frisk. So if he try to "roast" us, he can go frisk himself. (Without any insult ! +10pt)

I don't really care about people who don't like F.N.A.F. But saying such mean things ONLY because he don't like it... Urgh..

Good luck getting bombed by words.

As much as I despise F.N.A.F and its unoriginality, cancerous fanbase, horrible community, cringe worthy content, and a piece of s- 

Wait im going to far. Let me put this up straight.

Its great. Lighting was amazing. Editing was nice. Animation was smooth as butter. And the sync was timed well. Only one thing killed it, the darn OC's. I absolutely despise f.naf OC's especially the half human ones. But that aside, I would say its alright. I dont want to downvote it, and I would like to upvote it but im too lazy to load in the previous page.

4 hours ago, Christmas Emerald said:

I don't exactly like F. N. A. F. but this is the best animation of it I've seen! Definitely deserves an up-rep. :thumbsup:

Supha is known as one of the best fad animators using mine-imator.

You should see his animations they are really good.

This animation is very well made I must say. I only have 1 negative opinion here.

I feel that the OC's kinda take away from the whole thing. It just doesn't feel right when the song is about the S.L. animatronics, and there's OC animatronics instead.

That's it though, everything else is :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, Upgraded Moon said:

This animation is very well made I must say. I only have 1 negative opinion here.

I feel that the OC's kinda take away from the whole thing. It just doesn't feel right when the song is about the S.L. animatronics, and there's OC animatronics instead.

That's it though, everything else is :thumbsup:

Sorry about that. I try to find songs that fit with my story, most of them are f.n.a.f. songs because of the whole animatronic aspect

On 12/21/2016 at 2:16 AM, Cube Productions said:

Stop.

ur reaction to being roasted :steve_rage:

mine: -_-ZZZ

On 12/21/2016 at 2:16 AM, Cube Productions said:

Stop.

I'm not trying to hate him for fad, im hating on him cause on every damn topic i see, even if its good, he just finds a way to hate on it

On 12/17/2016 at 2:25 PM, OfficialCUYT said:

*INHALES* WHYS IS IT WITH A BIG TEXT SHAKING?!?!?. Other than that its gud

i want to strangle my 12 year old self for this cringe comment

On 11/26/2020 at 1:07 PM, le solo solio said:

oh yeah says the guy who made fnaf rigs
and retweeted fnaf posts on twitter

also I can't believe you've fallen this hard for jnicks trolls lmao

Edited by OfficialCUYT