Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Swtor Questions:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Swtor Next Rig:

• Havoc Squad RIG
    • Satele Chan RIG
    • Darth Malgus RIG
    • Shae Vizla RIG

20 minutes ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

Now if you comment something like "these rigs look so lazy and badly made"
Please remember that they were meant to be simple!

Wtf are you talking about?! These look awesome, the detail is pretty decent, it's fine!

Thought I'd love to see you try to add some textures to these because I see you use a lot of cubes in rigging, but you just change the RGB on the whole thing. It may not be your style but just a suggestion :yes:

5 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Wtf are you talking about?! These look awesome, the detail is pretty decent, it's fine!

Thought I'd love to see you try to add some textures to these because I see you use a lot of cubes in rigging, but you just change the RGB on the whole thing. It may not be your style but just a suggestion :yes:

OH REALLY? Thank you!

i don't use texture because it take Too long (And I do not quite understand the "texture Way") :wacko:

14 minutes ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

OH REALLY? Thank you!

i don't use texture because it take Too long (And I do not quite understand the "texture Way") :wacko:

pretty much all my rigs (except my first 3 or so) are made with item sheets and textures, you can see the results, also @BloxTheRigger uses textures to my understanding

EDIT: it isn't that "slow" when you rig my textures, it actually made the job easier for me

Edited by BBruce7815

10 hours ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

Now if you comment something like "these rigs look so lazy and badly made" Please remember that they were meant to be simple!

10 hours ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

OH REALLY? Thank you!

Well that answers my question