Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

13 minutes ago, zinocat said:

.... you do know its just a ski mask not just H20 etc and you know *cough cough* jason *cough* 1980s *cough* oh god i really need throat medicine 

*cough cough* A youtuber named H2O Delirious has that mask on his GTA 5 character, and occasionally uses that character model in Garry's Mod *cough cough*

3 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

*cough cough* A youtuber named H2O Delirious has that mask on his GTA 5 character, and occasionally uses that character model in Garry's Mod *cough cough*

*cough cough* i know hes a friend of an owl and wears a blue hoodie with a pig and a 1 year old monkey *cough cough*

Edited by zinocat

15 minutes ago, zinocat said:

*cough cough* i know hes a friend of an owl and wears a blue hoodie with a pig and a 1 year old monkey *cough cough*

*cough cough* you forgot the lobster man (now super happy green t-shirt dude), Link and the bunny costume man. *cough cough*

(I do know the Vanoss Crew)

4 minutes ago, Tiedemies1 said:

*cough cough* you forgot the lobster man (now super happy green t-shirt dude), Link and the bunny costume man. *cough cough*

(I do know the Vanoss Crew)

*cough cough* and that H20 is a screw up friend *cough cough*