Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5yLKL4n.png

"We don't make mistakes, we just make happy accidents"

I don't know why, but i enjoy doing these kinds of wallpapers. Especially if they have to do with cold/snowy forests.

I tweaked the lighting a little; it's sharper now.

So i hope you enjoyed!

Edited by willingsas
I keep far%&!g the bob ross quote

Did you just place a point/spotlight infront of the camera? it doesnt work well considering that the sunlight isn't coming from the same direction as the sun is located, which really ruins the wallpaper, it also seems that you used Mi's default lighting and didnt change anything to the colors or fog, you should work on that.

9 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Did you just place a point/spotlight infront of the camera? it doesnt work well considering that the sunlight isn't coming from the same direction as the sun is located, which really ruins the wallpaper, it also seems that you used Mi's default lighting and didnt change anything to the colors or fog, you should work on that.

Thanks for your feedback! Also, i actually changed the colors. I guess it's just not noticeable enough.