How to make a grass move like you have shaders

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Its easy. Make a block in your time line. export the .png for the blocks. then get rid of the block. Make an item. use a texture sheet with the blocks. Choose grass in your animations move the grass left and right like zuexs did

Can you make this more understandable, for me i can't understand it, Please do a tutorial video or something.

Can you make this more understandable, for me i can't understand it, Please do a tutorial video or something.

Make an Item, then search for a different texture for the items (like when you want a custom sword or something), but instead of a items sheet, choose a terrain.png file.

Edited by BOOMmaker

Make an Item, then search for a different texture for the items (like when you want a custom sword or something), but instead of a items sheet, choose a terrain.png file.

The actual movement is in two parts. It's two different grass textures put together like a +. I'll be making a rig :)

My rig has been finished I'll post it here as an edit when it's done :)

Here you go, the topic:

Edited by Ayhay