new series, need animators

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

new youtube series coming out, serious animation need animators, riggers, and voice actors

Basically like an action adventure series, the people are all separated into clans by affiliation, skeletons, ender man, etc. the leaders of the clans are hybrids and direct descendants of mobs.Two rulers are twin brothers fighting for the throne and discussing an alliance with the other clans, assassins break in and people are killed leading to chaos amongst the clans.

Edited by Alessa

1 hour ago, Alessa said:

well the series is kindof like a war between multiple species/ humanized mobs in clans/ any other questions, pm me

Or you could, like, put a ton of info about it in the topic, because y'know, we don't want to waste our time if it isn't worth our time... :sweat:

4 hours ago, Jazz Scout said:

So... what exactly would people be animating? What would be happening? Any major plot elements we need to know? Any main characters?

Sorry I took so long replying

their are 4 main characters which are clan leaders

Herobrines daughter

The skeleton twins (kings)

The human king

Enderman prince

Multiple people will be working on this project so some would be working on camera angle, others would be riggers, and some making schematics, as well as animators, its a more serious than comedic animation series

You would be animating multiple fight scenes, its like an action movie, as well as some assassinations, etc.

18 hours ago, Jazz Scout said:

In which case, not really interested. Anything with Herobrine is just kind of a turn-off.

3 hours ago, Jovan0896 said:

You just ruined your chances.

The themes still a work in progress, I'm not sure of it so it might change in the future