Funtime F.r.e.d.d.y. Test (It's gooood)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, PigmanMovie said:

I hate fad

But the animation is good

:steve_sillyface:

Yeah me too

but the the new shit, is pretty good in my opinion

Just now, Craftindiedo said:

Yeah me too

but the the new shit, is pretty good in my opinion

s  i  s  t e r    l  o  c  a  t  i  o  n

15 minutes ago, Colchy said:

Is this the moment we've all been waiting for? THE moment? you know, when all the fad animators start putting effort on animations?

I put effort into all my animations, and i've had my channel for a while

20 minutes ago, Colchy said:

Is this the moment we've all been waiting for? THE moment? you know, when all the fad animators start putting effort on animations?

There are maaaaaaaany fad animators who put more effort into their animations than most of the people who do non-fad animations, and they've been there for a while. 

As always, amazing work, Supah.

3 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

There are maaaaaaaany fad animators who put more effort into their animations than most of the people who do non-fad animations, and they've been there for a while. 

As always, amazing work, Supah.

Thanks, man :)

The animation for the actual person seemed really rushed and poorly done to me... a lot of the movements of the animatronics seemed lazy, too. When one of them was thrown it was just a straight line. Not really any attention to detail there...
also fad

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

3 hours ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

The animation for the actual person seemed really rushed and poorly done to me... a lot of the movements of the animatronics seemed lazy, too. When one of them was thrown it was just a straight line. Not really any attention to detail there...
also fad

Meh, Im pretty proud of it. This animation was kinda rushed though