SFR V.2 [Universal Face Rig] [Last Update: 03/04/2017]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 12/8/2016 at 1:27 PM, SKIBBZ said:

So with the requests and complaints to add a smile/frown option for the V.1 of this facial rig, I have decided to update the facial rig to have the ability to smile/frown now.
 That's pretty much the only highlight to this facial rig update.

On a side note: I am very aware that KeeponChucking's facial rig is far more convenient and easier to use than this one, but this one doesn't require a modded version of Mine-Imator to use. Plus as usual, there's no need to credit me. It's still a fantastic rig if you haven't checked it out.

Anyways, this video will give you a run-down of the features and how the rig works!

Sorry, but I'm too lazy to make some gifs, so take a look at these images to see some of the faces you could make with it.

tD9xwOQ.png

EhH71uW.png

100VR4X.png

The eyelashes are kind of experimental...

E62tXoS.png

> Download Here 217.48 KB <

No need to credit if used

ive modified it ur rig 

2Hcrd4G.png

7 minutes ago, Pixel_Lime said:

Then the texture becomes lags.

-snip-

Hmm... I didn't think that one through, my mistake. I'll be sure to fix that in the next update! For now, if you open the Eye_Controls, there will be Pupils, Eyes | Y | and a hidden item in the timeline.

Things are about to get a tad bit confusing...

• Start by going into the facial rig under the Eye_Controls instance.
  • Select Eyes | Y | in the timeline of the facial rig and turn the brightness all the way down to 0%.
  • Inside L/R_Eyelids located under Eyes | Y |, go into the L/R_Eye until you get to Surprised_Top/Bottom_L/R [Y].
  • By holding shift, select all that were mentioned above and slide the brightness slider all the way to 0%.
  • That hidden instance we talked about, simply change the brightness to 0%. It's located under the Eyes | Y | instance.
  • After you do that, you change the brightness of the pupils and you should be set. I'll be sure to make it ridiculously easier to toggle illuminated eyeballs on/off in the fix.

If you have any more questions regarding to the rig, let me know!

17 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

Hmm... I didn't think that one through, my mistake. I'll be sure to fix that in the next update! For now, if you open the Eye_Controls, there will be Pupils, Eyes | Y | and a hidden item in the timeline.

Things are about to get a tad bit confusing...

• Start by going into the facial rig under the Eye_Controls instance.
  • Select Eyes | Y | in the timeline of the facial rig and turn the brightness all the way down to 0%.
  • Inside L/R_Eyelids located under Eyes | Y |, go into the L/R_Eye until you get to Surprised_Top/Bottom_L/R [Y].
  • By holding shift, select all that were mentioned above and slide the brightness slider all the way to 0%.
  • That hidden instance we talked about, simply change the brightness to 0%. It's located under the Eyes | Y | instance.
  • After you do that, you change the brightness of the pupils and you should be set. I'll be sure to make it ridiculously easier to toggle illuminated eyeballs on/off in the fix.

If you have any more questions regarding to the rig, let me know!

I failed to fix the problem, i'll wait for the update :D

There was also a problem when the eyes were stripes, but I was able to fix it.

XAlp8lh.png

Edited by Pixel_Lime

1 minute ago, Pixel_Lime said:

There was also a problem when the eyes were stripes, but I was able to fix it.
XAlp8lh.png

That's a much simpler fix

Go into the facial rig and there should be a gap between the main parent folder to the mouth and eye controls. That is the mouth inside. Simply scale that to your liking and it should be fixed. Best spot is to scale it to the edge of the upper lip of the mouth rig.

a4a6012ff8.png

4 minutes ago, JDeviloAnimates said:

@SKIBBZ does this require Community Build?

No of course not, but it can be used in it if you want.

9 hours ago, PigmanMovie said:

emmmm.... @SKIBBZ

your SFR facial rig is really good but
the problem is:

Hide contents

your new fix version kinda broke the mouth a bit:|

can you fix it

Well darn, I triple checked and made a checklist of everything before releasing it. Can you please provide an image on what the thing(s) that need to be fixed?

17 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

Well darn, I triple checked and made a checklist of everything before releasing it. Can you please provide an image on what the thing(s) that need to be fixed?

nvm

the problem is fix

just get kinda confuse a bit

Spoiler

jBih5Xw.png

can somebody explain what is this

9 minutes ago, jaeman109 said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

xD

Ontopic:

Amazing rig :D 

dude dont spam spoiler or you will get a warning point (i think you will geta warning point i dont know)

Edited by PigmanMovie
ehhhhmmm