Mine imator for Android or apple phones

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

its possible. but david would have to be RICH! and davids not as rich as we thinki

smart but not rich kay?

things happen...

besides it would take to long to change the controls

its possible. but david would have to be RICH! and davids not as rich as we thinki

smart but not rich kay?

things happen...

besides it would take to long to change the controls

I Believe That Everything Takes Time, Are You Saying That Mine-imator Was Made In A Day? Because It Wasn't, Same With Making This Into A App, It's Possible If He Gave His Full Potential Towards This 'Project'.

A fine idea as long as it didn't make Mine-imator animations. Don't take this the wrong way though. I think a simple animator that may be...I don't know, 2D? would be easier to create, or maybe something where you create Minecraft comics. Sure, it'd be cheesy, but it's what's available to phones these days. Will they ever make an HTIP for phones? (For those who don't know, HTIP stands for Holographic Touch Interface Projector. It's currently being made but it is massive and very difficult to use.)