Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Wizards - Mine-craft Animation Series

This series is going to be about 3 wizards.

Warlock - Also known as Aaron he can summon mystical creatures at will. Ranging from small cute little bunnies to evil stone creatures used to destroy his enemies.

Enchanter - Henry is the Enchanter and he can control anything nature, trees, the earth, wind, etc. Probably the most powerful wizard of the 3.

Hypnotist - Goes by Johnathan, he can control his enemies. I am going to play this character.

Now I need 2 people who can do voices and 1 more animator. If you are going to apply for animator id love to see some of your work also. And if your going to try voices I need like a teenager voice 13 - 17 years old.

Here is a link to the Discord for more information. https://discord.gg/MZ93zzd

Edited by The Last Dreadnought

No females? I mean at least one female is a good idea. Y'know, a Harry Ron Hermione kinda thing. I mean that's what I'm gonna do in my series. I've noticed that series solely based on one gender are not as highly rated as if there were both, so it may be a good idea. Just saying.