Five night's at Fr eddy's SL song REVENGE│PREVIEW SONG

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi my friends...well, today i'm coming with a little preview of my future animation, I only want your opinions if i am going in a good way :3 ...well, here is 

To continue I need some f n a f 2 Rigs, but i didn't find anything in the forums, someone have seen Rigs that can help me? , please tell me if you want,  Thanks 

I hope you enjoyed this Little preview, :3 Bye bye my friends 

Edited by PabloSnow

1 hour ago, The LuckyFox said:

1. A bit too fast paced.

2. Need better rigs. They look disproportional.

3. Better transitions. They look almost meshed together.

4. f@d is hated here. If your going to make something like that, it'd better be darn good otherwise all you'd get is hate.

Don't worry, he's got history with us.  ;)

11 minutes ago, TheLuigiNoidMan said:

Oh, and by the way, for the the new shit part, get these rigs as well. Baby rig:

Ennard Rig:

I know for a fact that yet again, the SAME GUY (Mr. Darl) has made the Baby rig. Not sure about the Ennard rig, but he might have made that one too.

OH GOD!!! SCREW YOU AUTO CORRECT!!! For some reason, auto correct translated the new shit into shit part. How did that happen?

7 minutes ago, TheLuigiNoidMan said:

OH GOD!!! SCREW YOU AUTO CORRECT!!! For some reason, auto correct translated the new shit into shit part. How did that happen?

AGAIN!?!?!? IT TRANSLATED AGAIN!!! Instead of shit part, I wanted to say S-I-s-t-e-r L-o-c-a-t-I-o-n. What the heck!?

7 minutes ago, Mafa Animations said:

Damn, the fast paced movements are really well animated. the lighting needs a bit of work

Edited by TheLuigiNoidMan
Accidental Text

19 minutes ago, TheLuigiNoidMan said:

AGAIN!?!?!? IT TRANSLATED AGAIN!!! Instead of shit part, I wanted to say S-I-s-t-e-r L-o-c-a-t-I-o-n. What the heck!?

Since fad is hated here on the forums, anything related to fad will be turned into something else

the new shit = FAD:SL

Edited by ILatentKitsuneI
Subtle was not the correct word

3 hours ago, TheLuigiNoidMan said:

Oh, and by the way, for the the new shit part, get these rigs as well. Baby rig:

Ennard Rig:

I know for a fact that yet again, the SAME GUY (Mr. Darl) has made the Baby rig. Not sure about the Ennard rig, but he might have made that one too.

Ennard is by Supah.exe

On 3/12/2016 at 1:45 AM, Mime360 Animations said:

"Five night's at Fr eddy's"

Reveal hidden contents

VbOodc8.png

You know...the word filters xD

On 3/12/2016 at 1:40 AM, Emaniplex said:

Don't worry, he's got history with us.  ;)

Yep :) you remember me thanks 

On 3/12/2016 at 1:51 AM, Mike said:

boi there are so many fad rigs how you missed them i cant even what

Yep there many f n a f rigs...but there are not a lot of fna f 2  :C ...