Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

so yeah, i saw @XxEmeraldSquidxX's matrix and i wanted to make my own, so i'll leave the refence here and i'll be posting the wip images until i finish it.

reference:

Spoiler

Ztr8gMw.png

wip images (this are all in one spoiler so it may load slower *or it may kill your pc*)

Spoiler

lQVMNuV.pngorOUkc7.pngunwUtzC.png

current status: the handles where already made and i'm very pleased with the result, the final and most difficult part is left, make the sphere

update1 image 3: am already working on the voxelized sphere, using a tecnique i called "sharpointing"

Edited by BBruce7815
added image and changed status

new update:

Spoiler

unwUtzC.png

am using a *probably* already imaginated tecnique, since i didn't find a rig wich uses this tecnique, i'll just call it sharpointing, and it is easy, but ram and time consuming, i don't know how optimized this will be when i finish it.

at this point i advanced so much that i won't even update this, so i hope you liked it, i'll be doing the topic as soon as i finish the rig (thing that i probably will do today)

Edited by BBruce7815