Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heyah folks!

My latest mini-project features a new facial rig for my persona, this being V1_2(right side). Since it's only a new facial rig on my persona and nothing else, 'V2' doesn't seem necessary.

Spoiler

persona_v1_2_by_thexlcreeper-daq8eb4.png

The new facial set up sports the same(if not similar) technique that many of you have seen SKIBBZ use, which as far as I know utilizes a render glitch(?) or just renders certain things first/second/etc... blah blah. Yes, the eyes and the mouth are scaleable.

The reason it looks so creepy is because, believe it or not, it's my first attempt at rigging with custom items(yay for me).

I'm in a hurry and I have nothing else to say, soo...

Ciao

~XLCREEPER

Edited by XLCREEPER

18 hours ago, Mike said:

I like the one on the left better

12 hours ago, Coolcookiecat said:

Ya the eyes and mouth look way better.

I do agree with you two and I'm sorry if anywhere I said I was going to use this instead. This is not V2 as I say, but when I'm fully content with changes to the next persona, then I'll start using it.

I mainly have issues with the right because it has barely any depth, and it looks so atrocious I was tempted to lie and say that the one on the right came before the left one.

I am striving to make a facial rig that is more universal(hence mimicking skibbz) because if you didn't know, the skin on the left one has it's eyes and mouth cut out. Prototypes like the one on the right are easier to whip out when I need one, say if I was making a talking block. Copying and pasting the face from the human and moving it to the block is less time consuming than going in to clear out eyes and mouth textures for the block itself.

Thanks for your input, I'll definitely be making newer versions.

Edited by XLCREEPER