Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

HEY GUYS!

Okay here it is you clicked the topic because of the title am i right?

well here are the pictures of my own custom 3D Goggles that took me like legit 30 mins!

Enjoy!~ADarkerDoctor-SOGA

FRONT VIEW!

Spoiler

MsgIFQT.png

SIDE VIEW!

Spoiler

a55X52B.png

BACK VIEW!

Spoiler

9WUE3kO.png

Tell me what you think down in the comments thanks guys!

9 minutes ago, Mike said:
  • Everything's bold and underlined
  • Comic sans.
  • Please stop formatting everything like that.

Really? I mean sure you can complain about anything you want, but It's just that I find it as equally as stupid as getting offended by critism, when people complain about stuff like that :|.

@The26thDoctor Decent rig, thought you can try to add more detail, that could give it a nicer looking. Not so much to say besides maybe trying to place better the item sheets, but I'm sure you'll know how to improve on your own :DDD

Just now, -StickyMations- said:

Really? I mean sure you can complain about anything you want, but It's just that I find it as equally as stupid as getting offended by critism, when people complain about stuff like that :|.

@The26thDoctor Decent rig, thought you can try to add more detail, that could give it a nicer looking. Not so much to say besides maybe trying to place better the item sheets, but I'm sure you'll know how to improve on your own :DDD

thanks man :D