Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, KindZax said:

I'm not a big fan of the fake sparkle in the eyes, idk it just makes the rig look "cheap" if it isn't used right(no offense btw I love the rig regardless) however in this case I do like how you made the hoofs 3D.

Thanks! Yeah, the eyes aren't the best, I had a different idea in mind, so I made the eyes first, but then I never got around to it, though it's possible to delete the sparkles for personal use.

Edited by iiBerry_

9 minutes ago, Thebloxpro said:

eeeeh, not to be rude, but this i just horrible, you can see that the eylids are arms. if u want rep, put more time in to ur rigs.

thank you for understanding

I put 4 hours into this rig, and I started using mine-imator about a week ago, lets admit that it's okay for a new comer.

11 minutes ago, Thebloxpro said:

eeeeh, not to be rude, but this i just horrible, you can see that the eylids are arms. if u want rep, put more time in to ur rigs.

Also, if this is ''so'' bad then make one yourself, let's see how you do.

17 hours ago, Thebloxpro said:

Dude, just why? There is 0 reason to hate, and this guy is just trying to get feedback and get better at rigging. Besides, you're just another no-life fad kid. So why?

Edited by IRON431

2 hours ago, NotAn... said:

Hey it is very appreciated on the forums that people take criticism, and you have always try harder. I dont think that "I am a new commer." should be an excuse trown around, but keep trying and you will get better.

Thanks! Yeah, the more rigs I make, the harder I try :P

2 hours ago, NotAn... said:

Hey it is very appreciated on the forums that people take criticism, and you have always try harder. I dont think that "I am a new commer." should be an excuse trown around, but keep trying and you will get better.

And yeah, I didn't want to use that as a excuse, I said that because he (thebloxpro) was hating on every topic and comment I made, and yes, I'll probably see a lot of hate on my topics while I'm here on the forums, but from what I know, he didn't know how to make a rig and was hating for no reason.

Edited by iiBerry_

On 11/24/2016 at 1:30 PM, Thebloxpro said:

bro what i meant was he could copy the texture of te pig and put it in an item sheet and then make them the eyelids

bro, if you  wanna say that, go to hell! we all have a life. and i do fad animations because i look up to supah

ok watch me!. . . wait a week ago? oh im sorry i did not know, nobody liked me when i was new, sooooo yah

just watch skibbz tutorials, he can help you out, ALOT.

Kid You're Right Everyone Has A Life, And Yours Is Wasted By Telling Amazing Riggers Their Rigs Are Crap, This Persons Rigs Are Amazing And Better Than You Could Ever Do, Anyone Can Make A Power Suit, Its Not Hard (P.S Your Animations Are Shit, Ever Heard Of Ease In,Out Retard Use It! Also fad Died A Year Ago, Just Like All Your Brain Cells)

Edited by DumPlayz

19 hours ago, DumPlayz said:

Kid You're Right Everyone Has A Life, And Yours Is Wasted By Telling Amazing Riggers Their Rigs Are Crap, This Persons Rigs Are Amazing And Better Than You Could Ever Do, Anyone Can Make A Power Suit, Its Not Hard (P.S Your Animations Are Shit, Ever Heard Of Ease In,Out Retard Use It! Also fad Died A Year Ago, Just Like All Your Brain Cells)

my animations are not . . . wot u said

here is wot im working on