Office Troubles [Mine-Imator Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, -StickyMations- said:

Nice, but I just don't kinda get the story. Seems very linear and maybe please fix that Ambient Occlusion? looks very bad. But I really loved the scenery.

Yeah I'm not really good on stuff in that area, not sure what you meant by very linear (Are you referring to the story of the animation or the movements?).

10 minutes ago, Mike said:

- Snip -

Yeah, its Skibbz facial rig xD. I could've made it higher, but it was covered by the hair :sweat: . So I kept it where Skibbz had it originally :wacko:.

Edited by SahnzAnimation

2 minutes ago, GbStudio said:

The ending was a bit too fast but everything else is close to perfect. Haven't seen an animation with quality this high in a while.

Kind of lost "motivation" to extend it longer. Also, thanks :D, really appreciate it.

Edited by SahnzAnimation

2 minutes ago, SahnzAnimation said:

Kind of lost "motivation" to extend it longer. Also, thanks :D, really appreciate it.

Just having it focus on his reaction for a couple seconds longer and then having a fast paced transition to credits would be perfect. Also get a higher res font.

Edited by GbStudio

1 minute ago, GbStudio said:

Just having it focus on his reaction for a couple seconds longer and then having a fast paced transition to credits would be perfect. Also get a higher res font.

Alright, thanks for the advice. I'll try my best to apply it into my future animations :thumbsup:.

This is seriously one of the best animations I have seen on the forums so far. The quality is way way better compared to all the shit posted here.

But to add some constructive feedback, I'll have to say, that the transition between outside and inside the office (basically when they enter the office building) wasn't so good. I was impressed by the animation at first and then I was kind of confused. Nevertheless, as I wrote in the beginning, GOOD JOB!!!

3 hours ago, TheAnimatorDude said:

This is seriously one of the best animations I have seen on the forums so far. The quality is way way better compared to all the shit posted here.

But to add some constructive feedback, I'll have to say, that the transition between outside and inside the office (basically when they enter the office building) wasn't so good. I was impressed by the animation at first and then I was kind of confused. Nevertheless, as I wrote in the beginning, GOOD JOB!!!

I wouldn't say that the animation's quality is that much better than anything else that is posted on here, everyone has their own sense of style they have towards animation :thumbsup:, but I appreciate you saying that the quality is good :D. The transition to the office was a bit weird due to some troubles I had with Sony Vegas :wacko:.

Edited by SahnzAnimation